Shipping and Returns
Most items ship from Dover, DE by UPS. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and freight is billed from that location. If shipment by common carrier or UPS Collect is desired, please contact your customer service representative by email or calling (800) 284-1332 to make the necessary arrangements. Please note, we DO NOT ship to PO Boxes.
Delivery fee is $15.00
Difference between Shipping and Delivery:
What Do We Mean by “Shipping”?
Shipping involves the use of third-party carriers to transport your order from our facility (for customers outside of our delivery area) or from the manufacturer to your place of business. This allows you to receive your products quickly and conveniently while keeping your costs down. Shipping costs vary depending on the method chosen and the area where you are located. You can contact your customer service representative at any time to determine the exact cost of shipping or to request a specific shipping arrangement for your order.
What Do We Mean by “Delivery”?
This allows a greater degree of personal service and attention to your orders. We charge a flat delivery fee of $ $15.00 for all deliveries within Zone 1, as indicated on our Zone map. Other delivery areas may accrue additional charges. To determine if your order is eligible for delivery within Zone 1, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-284-1332.
In addition to our United States shipments, we also ship to Canada, Mexico, South America, and many parts of Europe. We can also accept orders from other areas on a case-by-case basis. To learn more about the ordering and shipping options available to our international customers, call us at 1-800-284-1332 to discuss your needs with one of our experienced and expert service representatives. We are happy to work with you to determine the most cost-effective solution for your shipping and delivery needs.
- ***NO MERCHANDISE MAY BE RETURNED FOR CREDIT OR REPLACEMENT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION***
- Requests for returns due to manufacturing defects or an error in filling the order must be submitted within thirty (30) days after the receipt of merchandise. Please have your invoice number available when you request a return so that your account will receive proper credit.
- All merchandise must be returned in the original carton or packaging to receive credit.
- All call tags and freight charges are the responsibility of the customer for returns that are not defective or for orders that were not shipped incorrectly.
- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AFTER 30 DAYS.
- A 25% merchandise restocking fee may be assigned to returns that are not defective or shipped incorrectly by Mid-Atlantic Packaging.
- Seasonal merchandise that is not defective may not be returned.
- ***NO CLAIM CAN BE HONORED IF MERCHANDISE IS USED, NOT IN ORIGINAL CARTON/PACKAGING, OR IF MID-ATLANTIC PACKAGING IS NOT NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY***
- UPS Shipments:
DAMAGED CARTONS: At time of delivery, do not remove contents until inspected by the delivery driver. Be sure the driver notes damages on the delivery receipt and signs the notation.
CONCEALED DAMAGE: Leave damaged merchandise in its original carton/packaging and hold for UPS inspection. Notify UPS immediately so an inspection can be arranged.
- Freight Shipments: The ICC requires that the consignee (you) file a claim with the trucking company. WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO FILE FOR YOU.
DAMAGED CARTONS: Same procedure as UPS.
CONCEALED DAMAGE: Leave damaged merchandise in its original carton/packaging and hold for inspection.